Thursday, October 30, 2008

Act I: scene 2

heartbreaker :
leave me
if you’ve a heart -
should I play the role I always hate,
that tortured intellect to which I was drawn,
should I draw myself as one
run!

neigh-sayer :
(insert your line here --
something along the lines of choices,
or control…
maybe fear…
yes
use fear--she fucking hates that)

heartbreaker:
forgive me
if you fall prey -
should I sweetly seal your chosen taste
(that famine respite with which I am enticed)
should I write myself as she
leave!

neigh-sayer :
(ad-lib with this part if you like --
just go with the feeling you know--
whatever comes to you in the moment --
that one thing you know will make her stay)

heartbreaker:
I could form for you a list of all
My flaws and faults
And still
You’d
want
more

So you see...

it’s merely my time and turn
to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment